Perry have introduced an extensive range of hopper bottomed bins & flat silo’s which carry the Perry & Silomasters brand. Designed by a team of specialists with over 50 years of global silo experience the silos are manufactured on state of the art equipment and can be specified to meet either ANSI or Eurocode standards depending on the destination country.
- Round hopper bottom bin capacities from 1 to 2,500 tonnes based on wheat at 750kg/m³.
- Supplied flat pack for bolted construction onsite.
- 45 and 60 degree hoppers available.
- Diameters from 3m to 13m.
- Custom diameters available to suit existing bases if replacing an end of life silo.
- Galvanised, stainless, mild steel & painted options available.
- Bin slides – manual, motorised & electro pneumatic.
- Special silos available to suit customer’s applications.
In addition to the standard silo range, within the scope of supply will be:
- Complete aeration systems (fans, perforated floors, etc.).
- Temperature control systems (portable or with computers).
- Unloading equipment.
- Walkways & catwalks - the catwalk system is modular to be able to adapt to all types of conveyor loads and to any design of the plant.
- Towers and structures (supporting columns, work towers, structures for loading silos of trucks / trains).
*All photo’s are from previous Perry of Oakley Ltd installations.