All of Perry’s machines have been designed & manufactured in-house. Over the last 70+ years, Perry have undertaken a wide range of specialist manufacturing requests. This include specialist conveying, elevating & storage equipment, along with other projects such as trailer manufacturing, stable door manufacturing and other one-off applications.
Perry are able to help with these one-off manufacturing requirements thanks to a purpose built manufacturing facility in the South West of England. The site houses a wide variety of machines including;
- Two TC5000's TruPunch machines.
- Four press brakes ranging between 100 and 150 tonne.
- XYZ CNC lathe.
- Haas ST Series 4-axis CNC turning center.
- Several welding bays (MIG & TIG).
- Two assembly areas that are equipped with cranes.
- A paint shop (including powder coat capabilities).
- Several building & testing areas.
- A highly efficient quality control area.
- Full loading and packing facilities.
Perry have a team of experienced engineers who are highly skilled in the application of 2D & 3D CAD/CAM software, along with having experience in electrical engineering.
For more information about our manufacturing capabilities please contact Jeremy Burgess on +44 (0)1404 890300