Agricultural Sweep Augers
The agricultural sweep augers are designed to completely empty the bottom of flat silos or warehouses that store cereals, seed or pulses.
The Agricultural Sweep Augers are manufactured with a modular construction from sheet metal which encloses an appropriately sized steel screw. Standard intermediate lengths of 1500mm, 2000mm & 3000mm are available, but other lengths can be manufactured upon request.
Sweep augers rotate around a singular point, such as the centre of a silo, the inlet for the auger is normally found at the centre of the silo. The augers allow for the product to be completely emptied from the silo.
The main components included are:
- Drive end with gear motor
- Discharge hopper
- Slip ring manifold
- Helical Screw
- Screw support casing
- Tail end with oscillating feet or wheel advancement.
The agricultural sweep augers have a range of accessories available including:
- Hoppers for central discharge. Various types of hoppers, normally with a rectangular section, that can be equipped with manual or motorised rack damper can be provided to discharge product below the drive end.
- Hoppers for lateral discharge. Various types of hoppers, normally with a rectangular section, that can be equipped with manual or motorised rack damper can be provided to discharge product in intermediate positions.
- Stainless Steel structure as an option
- Galvanised or powder-coated options available.
Contact us today to discuss your Storage requirements
Call us on +44 (0)1404 890300 or email [email protected]
With over 40 years of experience, Fire Shield Systems offer a holistic approach to fire protection encompassing design, installation, maintenance and training.
With over 70 years of experience, Perry of Oakley Ltd. are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials drying and handling equipment. Our driers are relied on to manage a variety of crops, and in different climates all over the world.
More efficient drying and handling equipment can be used to save medium sized farms time and money while improving satisfaction within the workplace.