The Perry BioBin is a storage silo built from pre-galvanised panels that can be quickly and easily assembled to provide significant on-site biomass storage. These silos have a maximum height of 7m, with a capacity of 120m³ of forestry woodchip.
The all bolted construction allows for quick and easy installation on site. BioBins are manufactured with no square corners which means there is no “dead” space within the silo.
- 3m, 4m, 5m or 6m diameter versions – maximum overall height of 7.0m.
- All manufactured from pre-galvanised panels.
- No square corners means no “dead” space.
- All bolted construction for quick and easy site assembly
- All bolted construction for quick and easy site assembly.
- Sight glasses.
- Capacity up to 120m³ of wood chip.
- Access door into main area.
- Cladding kit available for cladding in timber or box profile sheeting.
- Roof vents.
- Can be filled by blower trucks using industry-standard camlock connection.
With over 40 years of experience, Fire Shield Systems offer a holistic approach to fire protection encompassing design, installation, maintenance and training.
With over 70 years of experience, Perry of Oakley Ltd. are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials drying and handling equipment. Our driers are relied on to manage a variety of crops, and in different climates all over the world.
More efficient drying and handling equipment can be used to save medium sized farms time and money while improving satisfaction within the workplace.