Perry’s Silo Auger Discharge System is purposefully designed to unload round flat bottom silos quickly and efficiently. With capacities available from 40tph to 240tph as standard, the Silo Auger Discharge System is ideally suited to commercial grain stores, as well as smaller farms.
Due to the unique nature of this product, each one is made to order to suit the individual needs of our customers meaning the customer gets an end product tailored to their needs.
Our system allows for maximum emptying efficiency as it's designed with one main inlet in the centre of the silo then multiple intermediate inlets spread from the centre of the silo out towards the edge. Each inlet has individual rack and pinion control, allowing for full and individual control of each inlet.
This purpose built system allows you to empty your silo quickly, easily and safely, in turn saving you both time and money.
All of Perry’s machinery is designed and manufactured in a purpose built manufacturing facility in the South West of England.
- 200, 250 & 300mm diameter agricultural & industrial specification available.
- 40tph to 240tph as standard other capacities priced on application.
- 3mm or 5mm thick casing tube.
- Gear unit or V belt drive options available.
- Each one made to order, to suit customer requirements.
- Individual rack and pinion control of inlet slides.
- Two layers of bitumastic paint making them suitable for casting in concrete.
- External section in hot dip galvanised finish.
- Continuously welded flights in 2m long sections for easy removal.
- Blockage probe at discharge end.
- Conduit for sweep auger power cable, support legs and lifting lugs all welded in position.
- Pivot bracket for sweep auger.
- Stainless steel slides and operating rods to aid long term reliability.