The Perry BioBin is a storage silo built from pre-galvanised panels that can be quickly and easily assembled to provide significant on-site biomass storage. These silos have a maximum height of 7m, with a capacity of 120m³ of forestry woodchip.
The all bolted construction allows for quick and easy installation on site. BioBins are manufactured with no square corners which means there is no “dead” space within the silo.
- 3m, 4m, 5m or 6m diameter versions - maximum overall height of 7.0m.
- All manufactured from pre-galvanised panels.
- No square corners means no “dead” space.
- All bolted construction for quick and easy site assembly.
- Sight glasses.
- Capacity up to 120m³ of wood chip.
- Access door into main area.
- Cladding kit available for cladding in timber or box profile sheeting.
- Roof vents.
- Can be filled by blower trucks using industry standard camlock connection.