You can upgrade a PLC Drier Control Panel to become a full PLC Plant Control Panel, which will allow the control panel to control an entire plant, including machines by other manufacturers.
The Perry PLC Plant Control Panel is an advanced piece of technology that gives the drier operator a clear, visual representation of the machines and routes, along with offering advanced diagnostic capabilities & remote control, when the panel is connected to the internet.
The Perry PLC Drier Control Panel comes as standard with both the Perry Savannah Series Continuous Mix Flow Driers & the Perry Belt Drier. The difference between the two panels being the visual representation of the drier & products available in the crop set-up pages.
- Additional cost option incorporated in drier control panels.
- Switch simply between drier and plant control view.
- Can control up to twenty machines as standard.
- Unique mimic drawings for each installation.
- Manual or auto route selection modes.
- Drier operation can be seen whilst in plant control panel display.
- Possible to add routes on site without reprogramming.
- Larger control panels can be provided for large installations.
Advances in technology are allowing farmers to save both time and money by becoming more mobile and less reliant on traditional, labour intensive farming methods. A key factor a Perry is being up to date with technological advances, along with wanting to provide customers with a quality product. A mobile phone application is also available that allows control of the Perry Drier or Plant Control Panel.
Connect the Perry PLC Panel to the Internet to:
- Control a drier from either a PC or an app (available in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Export all recorded drier conditions and moisture contents to a spreadsheet and automatically create daily record sheets.
- Allow status reports to be sent to selected mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Download all drier history and data logged records.
- Allow UK engineers to access the panel for diagnostics or adjustments while you watch the screen.
*Requires internet connection and modem for all features.
The drier history is recorded - input and output screens display current panel conditions to aid fault diagnostics. When the Perry drier is connected to the internet, diagnostics and status reports can be sent directly to a smart phone via email or text message.
Free app available from both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Control a Perry drier PLC or plant panel from your phone.
- Two settings - to either view or control the panel.
- Screen shows an exact mimic of the panel.
- Full zoom compatibility making the buttons and screen easier to read.
- Static IP and passwords mean the connection is secure.
- Multiple applications can be installed on different devices.
- Multiple panels can be installed on each application.
The remote desktop allows more in-depth analysis of the control panel. Status reports and alarm history have never been so easy to access.
Sit at your computer while keeping a close eye on your grain drier & handling machinery!