The Perry In-line Aspirator Pre-Cleaner removes dust, chaff, husks, awns and material lighter than the grain to help improve the quality of a product before it is dried. Three capacities are available: 30tph, 60tph (to achieve 120tph two 60tph models can be used in tandem) and 150tph.
Grain is internally spread over the full width of the chamber and the air is pulled through the cascading grain to remove the light dust and chaff. The rate of airflow can be adjusted to suit a variety of crops with an adjustable slide using the chain wheel at the side of the cleaner. Perry also manufacture a full range of exhaust ducting and cyclones to collect the rubbish removed.
- Capacities up to 150tph.
- Ideal for removal of light dust & chaff and excellent at improving the bulk density of light crop samples.
- Fan can be situated on cyclone so the exhaust ducting is under negative pressure to minimise dust leaks.
- Comes complete with four fitted mounting brackets
- All galvanised construction for outdoor use.
- Three separately adjustable cleaning sections.
- Triple extraction point for three times the performance.
- 500mm diameter clip together exhaust ducting.
- Fully adjustable internal guides to ensure the best performance on every crop.
- Side viewing panels to see the effect of adjustments.
- Air control by variable speed drive.
With over 40 years of experience, Fire Shield Systems offer a holistic approach to fire protection encompassing design, installation, maintenance and training.
With over 70 years of experience, Perry of Oakley Ltd. are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials drying and handling equipment. Our driers are relied on to manage a variety of crops, and in different climates all over the world.
More efficient drying and handling equipment can be used to save medium sized farms time and money while improving satisfaction within the workplace.