Perry can provide an optical colour sorter range which consists of cost effective, high capacity, machines featuring the latest full colour RGB (Red, Green, Blue) technology. Intelligent and intuitive software and flexible configurations make it perfectly suited for medium and large commercial use.
The range is available in different sizes & configurations, and offer flexible resort options that are easily changed by the user to adapt to different product and capacity needs. There is also a range that has the added benefit of shape recognition technology enabling material to also be sorted by shape and length.
Wide chutes provide high processing capacity and the option of a simultaneous tertiary sort offers higher yield. The reverse sort option provides an additional function for reclaiming good product from the reject.
Full colour RGB cameras enable the colour sorter to detect and remove defects with subtle colour differences which adds to its versatility.
The intuitive user interface design has individual sensitivity adjustments for specific defects. This simple sorting control makes it easy for the operator to achieve maximum sorting performance with minimal training.
Another technological advantage present in the Colour Sorting machines is the ability to automatically recalibrate without production stoppage.
- Full colour RGB camera technology (wider range of colours using light, RGB, as a scale).
- Automatic Smart Sensitivity System.
- 3D colour map technology.
- Shape recognition.
- Multilingual touch screen, user friendly interface and image capture technology.
- Choice of various LED lighting options to perfectly suit the application.
- High speed, digital signal processing technology.
- Large smart touch screen panel.
- Primary sort and tertiary sort options available.