PLC Plant Control Panel
The Perry PLC Plant Control Panel is an advanced piece of technology that gives the drier operator a clear, visual representation of the machines and routes, along with offering advanced diagnostic capabilities & remote control, when the panel is connected to the internet.
You can upgrade a PLC Drier Control Panel to become a full PLC Plant Control Panel, which will allow the control panel to control an entire plant, including machines by other manufacturers.
The Perry PLC Drier Control Panel comes as standard with both the Perry Savannah Series Continuous Mix Flow Driers & the Perry Belt Drier. The difference between the two panels being the visual representation of the drier & products available in the crop set-up pages.
- Additional cost option incorporated in drier control panels.
- Switch simply between drier and plant control view.
- Can control up to twenty machines as standard.
- Unique mimic drawings for each installation.
- Manual or auto route selection modes.
- Drier operation can be seen whilst in plant control panel display.
- Possible to add routes on site without reprogramming.
- Larger control panels can be provided for large installations.
Phone and Remote Application
Free app available from both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Control a Perry drier PLC or plant panel from your phone.
- Two settings – to either view or control the panel.
- Screen shows an exact mimic of the panel.
- Full zoom compatibility making the buttons and screen easier to read.
- Static IP and passwords mean the connection is secure.
- Multiple applications can be installed on different devices.
- Multiple panels can be installed on each application.
The remote desktop allows more in-depth analysis of the control panel. Status reports and alarm history have never been so easy to access.
Sit at your computer while keeping a close eye on your grain drier & handling machinery!
The drier history is recorded – input and output screens display current panel conditions to aid fault diagnostics. When the Perry drier is connected to the internet, diagnostics and status reports can be sent directly to a smart phone via email or text message.
With over 40 years of experience, Fire Shield Systems offer a holistic approach to fire protection encompassing design, installation, maintenance and training.
With over 70 years of experience, Perry of Oakley Ltd. are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials drying and handling equipment. Our driers are relied on to manage a variety of crops, and in different climates all over the world.
More efficient drying and handling equipment can be used to save medium sized farms time and money while improving satisfaction within the workplace.